Thursday 15 December 2005

Musings from Puflet Palace

Musings from Puflet Palace



We were dancing this afternoon, as part of an end-of-term entertainment (I use the term loosely). It was the Betty Mullenger Formation Team; it may be the first and last performance. It is important that you throw yourself into these things wholeheartedly; my partner obviously did. When I saw her coming towards me ... firstly, I didn't recognise her. Secondly, when I did, it was with the same sense of shock you might experience on seeing the Queen Mother advancing towards you sporting a grand walrus moustache. Very fine one it was, too, composed from two large black bits of fluff.



CAS



Puflet says: Yes, you've reeelly reeelly got to go for it. The ones who look like tits are the ones who hold back and look terribly British and repressed. Not that I've got anything against tits - we had some who were close neighbours only last year. Anyway, here's a picture of one, so's you know what they look like.



Love P xxx

No comments: