Thursday 21 September 2006

Rodent Jewellery

I started at Swindon College this week, my MA in Archaeological Illustration. I can't very well get any more hamsters to take with me, so Chris of the Raven Madness blog (see link on right), has very kindly given me a pair of gerbil earrings, with the recommendation that gerbils are more portable; that I'd get used to the wriggling, and that they'd enjoy it. This is what they look like, on.

If you want to see more of this gentleman's work, do take a look at his blog ...

6 comments:

andrea said...

No wonder your poor little hamsters all committed suicide. They saw this picture and were scared of what you might try with them! :) Hilarious!

Your work is great. I will subscribe to your feed and add you to my blogroll when I next update. And yes, please, link me, too!

TaraLarsenChang said...

Chris has quite the sense of humor... This is only a *little* bit disturbing! :-)

Elizabeth said...

Can he guarantee that they won't nibble your shoulders ? Check whether the earring warranty covers damage to edible-looking fluffy jumpers, etc.

(PS Hullo. Will sent me a link to your blog a little while ago so I could see the medieval sketches you did. I hope you don't mind me reading...)

E

natural attrill said...

Hello, I think the earings are fab!!
Penny.

Lee said...

LOL...what does the matching necklace look like?

Chris.P said...

A necklace made of 'rodenite' could look good ;¬)

...Or should that be 'rodent-ite' :¬)