Thursday 28 February 2008

I've made somebody's day!



Shaky Mouse of the Shaky Mouse blog (and I really do recommend a visit to this place) has very kindly nominated Puflet Palace for a 'You Make My Day Award'.  His blog would have featured in my top 5 in any case, but this isn't allowed as it constitutes incest as defined by the book of Common Prayer of 1549.  So I'm nominating the following:

Ambitious Hamster
Elizabeth's Journal
Chichi Parish
Pescador
Ragamuffins

This is how it works:

- The recipients should write a post with links to 5 blogs that make them think warm fuzzy thoughts.
- Acknowledge in the post the award giver.
- Display the "You Make My Day Award" logo with a link to the original post (Optional)
- Tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs with the news.

3 comments:

venta said...

Goodness, so unexpected... I'd like to thank my producer, my mother, my pet spider, the milkman...

&c.

Thanks! If I have enough spare day [bahworkbahworkbahgrowlgrowl], I'll nominate my own daymakers!

venta said...

Blimey... blogger's new verify-Open-id-LJ-nonsense-thingy is quite whizzy (if a bit confusing).

Elizabeth/venta

janie said...

thanks cathy, this certainly made my day:)