Wednesday 7 May 2008

From racing around in cars ...

...well, dunno so much about the racing. More like proceeding at a tentative pace whilst trying to locate reverse gear. But not normally the latter when I'm travelling along 'A' Roads.

However, I'm joining in the Race for Life on June 18th, all in aid of Cancer Research. As some of you will be aware, I've had experience of some of the nasty things they do to you whilst establishing whether or not you've got cancer. Whilst these did not rank high in the list of 'Unpleasant Things Which They Do To You In Hospitals', my repeated visits did concentrate the mind wonderfully.

If anyone out there would like to sponsor me, there's a special widget so you can do so online ... on the right hand side of this blog!

Many thanks should any of you feel so moved ...

3 comments:

Chris.P said...

Will you be wearing Lycra? :¬)

Cathy said...

Quite possibly! Did you have any colour preference?

Chris.P said...

I was thinking of semi-opaque fuschia, with area of mesh, (purely for reasons of breatheability):¬)