Friday 20 February 2009

Dear Agony Auntie,

The only man I met today was wearing a frock. He only gave me a wafer to eat and kept all the wine for himself. He was also a real stickler for me speaking when spoken to, and trying to have a conversation with him was like trying to converse with the Speaking Clock. And he expected me to give HIM money.

Are all men like this, or was a Catholic Mass just not the right place to meet one? Especially as I was the only other person there.

Yours,

The Lady in the Cartoon on here dated September 26th 2008

1 comment:

Matt said...

Thank you for the comment!
Your art is interesting too, it reminds me of the illustrator Raul Colon- i think that's how it's spelled.. He scores the surface then dusts over it with color pencil leaving the relief behind. its really cool- and you work though maybe not the same tech. has the same feel : )