Friday 19 September 2008

The perils of owning a diesel car ...

Last Tuesday, somebody reversed into my car. I was in it, but stationery at the time; I thought that the bloke was doing a three-point-turn, and left him plenty of space to do so ... but he just kept on reversing, and reversing and ... crunch!!!!!

I've owned this motor for less than six months, and this is the second time someone's reversed into it. I wondered if he had actually used his mirror, but just saw an area of grey (indeed, a grey area!) and thought that it was the sky and that it would be OK just to keep going.

However, I've realised that it's the irrestible allure of DIESEL which is the problem:



So if you want vehicles to reverse into you, use this stuff! Works a treat!

(The following day, someone nicked my wheelie bin. But that's another story ...)

3 comments:

Catherine Hayward said...

Oh dear, Puflet, you haven't had much luck with motors lately have you?!

JEN said...

Oh no!!! What a b*mmer! :(
I'd change perfume if I was you ;)
Hope you are well... I'm gearing up for MA pt 2 now! Aargh!
Jen x

Pickledog said...

I hope that you weren't injured in the ordeal. Your car does sound like it may just be irresistible.

I wish that people on this side of the pond called cars motors. It's so much more fun sounding.