Saturday 23 May 2009

Dear Agony Auntie,

I thought I'd let you know of a success story. Suddenly, I have everything I want in life: a lovely wife, a lovely daughter, a (sort of) career as a cartoonist.

All I needed to do was to take off that disgusting pinny whose stains had become completely encrusted as it hadn't been washed for 42.5 years. That's all it took! And suddenly I'm attractive to women!

I thought I'd share this on the Internet, so you can let your other readers know to wash their clothes once in a while if they want to be attractive to the opposite sex. It worked for me!

Yours,

(I'm a bit bashful about revealing my name. Let's just say it's got three letters and begins with 'T')

xxx

3 comments:

Paul Chokran said...

Is it Tom? Tod? Ted? Tam? Tel? Taj? Tut? Dick? Harry? Grumpy? Sleepy? Dopey? Rumpelstiltskin?

Cathy said...

Hey Paul! I've just had this revolutionary idea! Why don't you start posting on your own blog?

I realise that this may be pushing it a bit, and that you may not wish to sully the monolith which comprises your current posting situation ... but go on ... try it!

You know you want to ...

Paul Chokran said...

Sigh! Posting on your blog is sooo much more fun ...

Still, the monolith is sullied.