Sunday 8 November 2009

Rats!


These critters are Arthur and Mehitabel; my wonderful partner-in-crime, Ray, was going to a fancy dress party dressed as a ratcatcher, and he made them to adorn his person. Arthur was perched on one shoulder and Mehitabel was halfway up one thigh.

I was so enchanted to see what Ray does with his old socks that I asked if I could keep one of them; relectant to be parted at first, Arthur soon took up his usual place in my car. He was pining without Mehitabel, and Ray was finally persuaded to part with her a couple of weeks back. He's moved on to making horses' heads with bits of cardboard box, in any case, so that rats are old hat now.

1 comment:

Tim Leatherbarrow said...

I'm no fule yu've got bored with the rodent and turnd it into a pur of slipers as they mak less mess... i think i turn molesworth2 into a pur of slipers, hem, hem
and who is this ray ,as he sownds totaly wet and weedy and gurly
jelouse nigel xxx