Tuesday 27 June 2006

I wouldn't describe myself as a digital artist, but...

Actually, the main reason for putting this on here is so that I can send it to Gretel at Real Illustrators cos for it's her birthday!

I've been experimenting with Photoshop recently, which is something of a departure for me on account of the fact that the only way in which I could be described as a 'digital artist' would be down to the fingers which seem to grow on each hand!

Still, I hope that because it's a swift, it makes you think of summer ...

CAS xxx

3 comments:

Gretel said...

And it is lovely! Has the energy of a Vorticist painting. I wouldn't have realised it was a digital pic, it's so lively.

Cathy said...

Thanks ever so much for your comments! And I hope you had a great birthday!

Cathy xxx

miragee said...

This is lovely!