Friday 16 June 2006

Illustration Friday - Dance!!

Here are some very elegant bears dancing gracefully round a rose bush. It's a pity to think that 'Ring a ring o' roses' is actually a reference to the Black Death, but these bears don't seem concerned.

I gather that there are some illustrators who don't like it when people put links on Illustration Friday which relate to work they did yonks ago. Well, I put up my hand. I'm an offender. But it does mean I actually get to put up SOMETHING, which I just wouldn't have time to do if it was all starting from scratch.














So, hope you like this one anyway ....

CAS xxx

9 comments:

Ginger*:) said...

It's a beautiful piece! Thank you for sharing it. I don't think you need to apologize for its age. The charm of the dancing bears and the wonderful colors are amazing.

constance said...

This is nice! I like the bears.

Cathy said...

Thanks ginger! I tried to look at your blog, but Blogger wouldn't let me!

penelope said...

Please link to a static page next week by clicking on the date of your entry. :)

A static page is linked to your blog's time and date. Go to your blog, click on the time and date of your post. You'll notice that the window changes to only show that one particular post. That is the url you should use to link to Illustration Friday. That way, in the future, when people go looking for your post, they will find it easily.

Visit the "About" section on Illustration Friday to find out more...

Thank you!

penelope

alcofa said...

Thanks for the visit. The fotos are from Portugal (Zambujeira in Alentejo and Ferragudo in Algarve). This blog is a very nice place:)

alcofa said...

Thanks for the visit. The fotos are from Portugal: Zambujeira in Alentejo and Ferragudo in Algarve. This blog is a very nice place. I will came more :)

Joanna said...

They are very happy bears dancing. It does not matter its it was from a while ago. Its much nicer to see your pictures, than not.

Anette Heiberg said...

Very sweet. Looks like they're having a nice time!

Anette
www.wynlen.no

TXArtcGal said...

Reminds me of the dream I had last night! I absolutely LOVE the roses!!...and, what fun dancing bears!