Thursday 28 December 2006

And a very merry post-Xmas period to you all ...


I'm pretty sure I had a good Christmas. The bits I can remember through an alcohol-induced haze (i.e. when I was in a fit state to drive) were pretty good. Just when it had got to the stage where I was fed up with waking up with a headache in the morning, I woke up to find I'd lost my voice! Then just felt so godawful that the only thing to do was go back to bed to hibernate for a couple of days, but now I'm recovered enough to be feeling lonely and bored, so I thought I'd share some of my Xmas presents with you:

The French maid's apron and feather duster are a present from my friend Kathie. She was getting her own back for the leopardskin patterned rubber gloves and dustpan and brush I gave her last year, and the do-it-yourself voodoo kit I gave her the year before that. Disappointingly enough, I gave her something relatively sensible this time.

The stockings came from another friend. I think she must have decided that, as someone of my advanced years and newly (ish) single, I must need some help! They may all be right ...

1 comment:

Happy Jinho said...

wow!~ very special things! ^^
what's this??@@;;
mery Single~Xmas~^^