Monday 18 December 2006

Illustration Friday - HEEE-E-E-ELP!!!!


This is the utterance of the Matrioschka doll who has suddenly appeared in the middle of all this mayhem (but her name isn't Keith Donnelly).
This, believe it or not, is the B/W rough in response to a real live brief ... but I'll leave that to your imagination.
As well as the image, I'm in the process of designing some new typefaces - the one that appears on this is called 'Herbert' (in memoriam - see my post from September 14th), but it still needs a bit of tidying up (quite apart from all the distortion I've done in potatoshop).
I've got ideas for some others. Watch this space.

6 comments:

Michelle Lana said...

awesome drawing!

Bill Z said...

cool drawing - love the cross hatching marks

Emila Yusof said...

Wow! This is beautiful! Love it!

www.emilayusof.com

studio lolo said...

Great composition and line work. Love it!

JEN said...

Oooooh! Love the drawing!
I am trying to remember everything that was on the list to include... I think you've pretty much got everything in there! Excellent!

georg said...

I like this one - exciting with many great details!