Wednesday 24 June 2009

Internet Spam Providers

I recently contacted my existing ISP, to ask for the Migration Code you need to give your new ISP when you sign up. The main reason for this is that my Inbox and, come to that, most of my other folders, are so full of the pink stuff that they can hardly move. The entire developing world could survive on the sandwiches made from the pink stuff that lurks in my computer.

I've tried everything; working on the "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em" school of philosophy, I even joined the Spam Club.

I'd contacted my ISP a while ago to see if they could change my email address; they couldn't.

But I digress ... I gave my details to the nice lady at the other end, and she was about to give me the elusive code; when she lost her Internet connection! Yesss!!!

And you'll be pleased to note that I didn't suggest she move to a new ISP ...

No comments: