Tuesday 1 September 2009

Can anyone help me get rid of this wizard?

I can't wait until Halloween. He's driving me nuts. You remember I had a new hard drive a little while ago? Well, all's fine and dandy with that, plenty of house room and even my hefty potatoshop files have failed to consume all the spare space.

But ...

Every time I start the computer, this is what I get:


As you can see, he's really startled that hoopoe!

Now, I've been online looking for someone to exorcise this blighter. I've tried learning to live with him, and it's not going to work. Nor could I find anywhere online that seemed to have been visited by him. More specifically, nor could I find anywhere online that had been visited, and then deserted, by him.

Can any of you out there rid me of this turbulent dialogue box???

1 comment:

Hypervox said...

Hi Cathy,

Might be a problem with a windows update. Try looking at this thread, and see if it helps...

http://forums.techarena.in/windows-update/859685.htm

Remember - if any files are required to be deleted, make a backup of them just in case!