Wednesday 28 April 2010

I spent all morning in hospital, but they've let me out now.


When I say 'hospital', I don't mean the one I work at, but one I've been to as a patient. I've made the astonishing discovery that my childbearing equipment is abnormal (not that I ever had much use for it anyway)! When I say 'childbearing equipment', I mean the natural means of reproduction, not things like prams, pushchairs, papooses and stuff. If you're going to be deformed, I think it's always best to have it tucked away in an area that most people never get to see.

The cartoon is, of course, courtesy of Bill Stott. Anyone would think he'd been there.

3 comments:

Hypervox said...

Sorry to hear that Cathy - hope everything goes ok.

Tim Leatherbarrow said...

When you said 'your girly bits i thought you meant your bangles, bracelets, beige boots and various henna based hair products, thats why i was a little puzzled when you told me you where going to hospital to have them seen to. Hope your ok. Probably better n me ,as i came home with a raging temperature, which started to 'kick in' as we arrived at the weekend. So, it wasnt a bloody 'hangover that was causing my state. But the good news is i'm coming out of it ,my family dont share my cheery view on this as it seems they have both caught up with my boiling ,steaming blood and body temperature.
Stay well
Hot stuff Tim xx

Cathy said...

Tim - yer daft bugger!

Hope you continu to mend well! xxx