Tuesday 27 July 2010

I've been off air for a little while now ...

...on account of having my bedroom walls replastered. They had big cracks in, but I'm hoping that half a dozen tie bars will discourage the house from any more moving off of its own accord.

The bedroom houses my computer, which had to be unplugged, wrapped up and put to sleep temporarily. My scanner and camera are safely packed away somewhere else where I can't get at them until the stuff in between me and them has been put back into the bedroom which I can't do at the moment on account of the plaster still being wet. So I can't produce any new pictures for the blog. So I thought I'd treat you to a hitherto unpublished cartoon strip:


Pity about the camera. The plaster's producing some really interesting patterns as it dries.

4 comments:

Tim Leatherbarrow said...

Nurse Simpson is that satire or suture?
Straining for a gag Tim xx

Tim Leatherbarrow said...

Ho' Sweetums, i did leave a massage ,but you never got it obviously some witty thing about health jokes and ,Nurse Simpson pass the satire or the suture ,i dont know why i bothered either.
Tim xx

Cathy said...

Oooh, Timbo, I've been on holiday and had hundreds of emails to sort through. I'll check for comments which have yet to pass muster ... hang on ....

Cathy said...

It must be the one which appeared at the top! It's satire, in answer to your question, and you're obviously gagging for it. Arf, arf!