Saturday 27 February 2010

Blog-trotting

Some of the more perceptive among you may have noticed that Tootsie now has her own blog.

Not only that, but I am now a guest author on an exciting new blog, Talent Free Cartoons. I am finding it difficult to meet the challenge that this exacting site poses, but am confident I'm getting there.

And while we're at it, I find I'm being followed by a corgi called Poobah. He seems to think he has had a Cyber-Leg-Shag with me, but I suspect he's mistaken me for a coffee table. Corgis do that sort of thing, you know!

4 comments:

Poobah said...

And I thought you were nice :-(

Cathy said...

It's not so much that, Poobah, as that a lot of corgis mistake me for a coffee table!

thewillowsnest said...

Hey Cathy I hope you can shake that corgi off..
(thanks for your kind comment regarding my dog..leaving me here on this planet without her.. she was special.. I appreciated your note..Cheers , Helen

Leonard Gubbins said...

You are doing very well on the new blog Cathy. Just fine in fact.

Unlike that **** Crimper who doesn't even bother to illustrate his blog posts!