Sunday 16 May 2010

Carnival of Creatures at Dr Sketchy's!!!

What a brilliant session this was - lots of fur and stripes and I won an inflatable elephant and Alex Hughes wanted an elephant too but then he saw the monkey and went for that instead! So this is what I dun:


The above was actually my favourite of the whole evening; didn't win a prize for it, but all those luvverly stripes for which brush pens must surely have been made ... and then here's Ditzy Diamond, who you probably wouldn't recognise from this because she's usually to be seen wearing a French maid's outfit:


And, finally, the one which did win a prize:


Unfortunately, when I went to photograph the elephant so I could share it with the rest of the world, I found that none of my camera batteries is still in the land of the living ... so that'll have to wait.

For more pics of this event, please take a look here.

Afterwards, Alex presented me with a strange something which had entered via his letter box - but that, and the elephant, will have to wait for another post!

No comments: