Monday 31 May 2010

Here's the inflatable elephant


what I won at Dr Sketchy but I still haven't got a battery for my camera (they aren't that easy to come by in Bromsgrove, you know!) and because he's an inflatable elephant it means that he's a deflatable one too, and as he was in decline anyway, I hastened the process so's I could get him on the scanner which would mean I didn't have to take a cameraic image, and here he is.

I will be reflating him very shortly, and then he can take pride of place in the room covered with papers, the one I laughingly call a studio ...

3 comments:

Chris.P said...

Poor thing. It does look a bit undignified. I hope his/her self-esteem isn't too badly affected.

Hypervox said...

Poor Nellie has a deflated opinion of herself.

I'll get my coat...

Cathy said...

You raise an interesting point there, Hypervox. I'd sort of assumed that the elephant was male, but you referring to her as Nellie, and then I had a closer look and can find no trace of any genitalia whatsoever - you may well be right ...