Wednesday 14 March 2007

Apologies to readers, but Blugger won't let me type anything in the text box. The headlines seem to be OK though, so I'll do my best with them.

Will it?  Yes, it's letting me type something in here.  It took five goes to get the pictures up, and it would lose them the moment I tried to put in anything verbal.

I've been listening to the news.  Blue Peter has just had its wrist slapped for fraudulent phone-in practice.  Sort of makes you despair, doesn't it?

Next thing is that Paddington Bear will be convicted of people trafficking or Tinkerbell, for running an illegal lap-dancing club.

Anyway, below are a couple of pages from my sketchbook, yes, it's still Wayland's Smithy I'm afraid, but there are more animals on there now than just the horse.  And it's still my archaeology notes.

No comments: