Friday 23 March 2007

Illustration Friday - I Spy!!!



If you look carefully, you can see good old Wayland the Smith peering out of the darkness of his smithy to take a good look at this nice drawing of a horse which has replaced the photograph in
the previous version.

The more perceptive among you will have noticed that I have inverted the image of the
monument itself so that it is a bit more decipherable.  Recognisable, even.

Next stop ... I'm going to the British Museum to get some drawings done of the other photographed elements in this ... and have a look at some mummies and that sort of thing ...


6 comments:

Graham McArthur said...

Very nice. Lovely drawing of the horse.

sallyt-Imagine This said...

Very nice image, Cathy. Lovely work with Photoshop. Coincidence: my entry for illo friday has a white horse also... but the illustration isn't as interesting as yours, I'm afraid...except maybe for the story behind it.

Lee said...

that really cool cas, I want rainbow hair too...that's a drag about your email, hope it's up and running spam free soon :)

Chris.P said...

Excellent bit of drawing P. Can't see the Smithy. Then again I was always pretty hopeless with 'Where's Wally?'

Cathy said...

Wally's in there, too, if you look REALLY, REALLY CAREFULLY!!!

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Very neat stuff !!