Friday 2 March 2007

Illustration Friday - HIDE!!!!


And that's exactly what I'm doing at the moment - being closeted with lots of ACADEMIC WORK. Which would be OK if it weren't for doing things like REFERENCING  and BIBLIOGRAPHIES.
I'm crap at organising these sorts of things, always forget to write down page numbers
when I'm taking notes and all that, and find that finishing off these things takes even longer than it does to write them.  
And Blugger is doing some really funny things with my text and layout.  
And I JUST DON'T CARE ANY MORE.  Well, not much ...


6 comments:

Ginger*:) said...

You created a beautiful illustration amid all the text and layout woes. The colors and design are wonderful.

Emila Yusof said...

Nice work!

Lee said...

is that puflet's feet sticking out from under there? good to see you CAS, hope it slows down soon!

Sue J said...

Beautiful design and colours.

Chris.P said...

Hi Cathy, lovely illustration. I must have go at a Illustration Friday brief. I've been a bit bogged down with digital work lately.

Liz Jones said...

soooo pretty. love the soft colors!