Tuesday 20 March 2007

Top Ten Albums

A challenge has been issued!  From Real Illustrators!  To list your top ten albums ... I'll try not to think too hard about this, so here goes (for today anyway, and in no particular order)

Rain Dances - Camel
Automatic for the People - REM
The Captain and Me - The Doobie Brothers
A Richer Dust - Blowzabella
All Together Now - Argent
August - Eric Clapton
Six Wives of Henry VIII - Rick Wakeman
Close to the Edge - Yes
Foxtrot - Genesis
Protection - Massive Attack

This could easily change at a moment's notice.  

Why do you get the impression that I listened to most of my music in the 1970's???


4 comments:

Chris.P said...

Interesting list Cathy. I'll have to think about my top ten. I was heavily into Jazz funk music in the 70's and 80's but I don't tend to dwell in my musical tastes from the past. My top ten would probably be from this century!

JEN said...

Very interesting... I am not sure what my Top 10 would be. Mine changes all the time too!
I could do you a Top 10 of biscuits though. Or cheese! I am less transient about nibbles...

Rrramone said...

Very tough challenge that is. I know that there would be an Earth Wind and Fire album on mine for sure. Also Queen, and ELO. How's that for some 70s for you? And thanks for the kind words about my blog and avatar. ;-)

Gretel said...

Hefty bit of prog rock in there! ;)