Monday 29 January 2007

For those of you who haven't met him yet ...



Here's a picture of Pocket Bear.  It's actually quite unusual for him to be 
out and about like this, as he normally lives in a private pocket in my 
handbag.  This is actually quite useful, as mine is a not-at-all unusual black bag (not a binliner, I hasten to add!) and it's a quick way to check that I've picked up the right one.

However, life is full of surprises, as I found out when I did a Google Search on pocket bears.  Yes, please follow the link;  I won't go into my discoveries on here.  Suffice it to say that Pocket Bear is quite macho, once you get to know him, and he's certainly very hairy.

Keith Donnelly's last album is called 'Everybody wants to be a Bear' - details can be found here.  I do feel this piece of work has an extra dimension which I had not previously suspected!

Enjoy!

Oh, and thanks to Joanna for the really helpful instructions on how to create links directly from your posts - I won't do this retrospectively on the previous one, but just check out the links from this post!  (Here's hoping they work!)

2 comments:

Chris.P said...

That's a cute bear Cathy. He looks reasonably healthy considering the cramped conditions he is subjected to.

BTW I responded to your 'tag.' Can't quite compete with your 'weirdness' though :¬(

ValGalArt said...

The rocks are awesome! Your pocket bear is a darlin. There is nothing wrong with you being British, what's wrong is I am just a wannabe...