Sunday 19 July 2009

Dear Agony Auntie,

I'm on my holidays at the seaside at the moment, and was on the beach when a nice man asked if I would like an ice cream. I went for a double scoop jobbie, with strawberry syrup, crushed nuts and two flakey type things.

I looked at the man, and said 'You've got a nice body' and he said 'Yes, it is rather - have a closer look!' - and he took a corpse out of his beach bag. I was fairly shocked but I didn't show it, and arranged to meet him tomorrow, same time, same place.

How can I let him know that I don't think it's a good idea to carry dead bodies around with you, without jeopardising my chances of a second ice cream?

Yours,

Riga Mortis, FRSA

xxx

3 comments:

Tim Leatherbarrow said...

Was the references to double scoops,jobbies crushed nuts and pairs of flaking things..Is this a description of the body in the bag or the ice creams available on the front?
Confused Tim xx

Cathy said...

Dear Tim,

Yes.

xxx

Amy C said...

you are freaking hilarious, I hope you got to get some more ice cream!