Sunday 16 September 2007

Blugger is trying out New Adventures

Is anyone else having this problem with Blogger?  It seems to have changed selected items in my profile into German.  It states my astrological sign as 'Krebs', which, if I remember correctly, is actually 'Cancer' rather than 'Scorpio'.  As a dedicated Scorpio, with Scorpio rising and Mars and Pluto also in this rather scuttly sign (nice to have an integrated personality I always think) I am somewhat perturbed about this, especially as the option to change it seems to have vanished.

Still, I guess that we're dealing with the unholy world of cyberspace so anything could happen ...

4 comments:

Chris.P said...

Hi Cathy. I've had the same thing happening at my place.

I was wondering if it had anything to do with that recent article in the paper, about speaking in a foreign language afer you get knocked out. I thought perhaps I had fallen asleep at the computer and head-butted the screen.

...or maybe there's a more logical explanation!

Cathy said...

Ah! Thanks for reporting on your experiences, Chris ... that would explain the hole in my computer screen, AND the headache I've been suffering from recently!

natural attrill said...

Hello,
Ours went German too, back to English again now.
Havent gotta clue whats going on!
P.x

Cathy said...

Nope ... I'm still Krebs, and Schwein.