Wednesday 26 September 2007

How crime makes life INEFFICIENT



Sometimes I reflect on how much of my life is spent on security - you know, just making sure things are locked an' all that, because actually you can't trust your fellow human beings to leave you alone.

Computer security takes you to dizzying new heights of paranoia, though.  Again, I spend so much time deleting spam from my inbox;  I've got the 'message rules' bit set to dump these messages in the plop bucket.  I then end up checking the 'Deleted items' anyway, just in case something I need to see has been put in there.

A while ago there were five Trojans lurking in my virus vault, and I was obliged to seek advice as to their care.  Luckily I stopped them before they started working ...

And I've downloaded various bits of software which are supposed to protect you from Armageddon,  at which they are quite effective - by stopping any Interweb connection at all.

Anyway, to celebrate all these happenings, I'm starting on a series of illustrations. Here's the first one.

7 comments:

Ces said...

Ooooohh! I love your style. These black and white drawings are just my cup of tea!. Thanks for stopping by, I got to see your wonderful illustrations!

Anil P said...

Lovely style.

Chichi Parish said...

nice arses
haha
cyber moonies

pescador said...

well, war againts the trojans...
very nice ilustration, goes to the subject perfectly
saludos

Lakshmi said...

Awesome ..I like your sense of humour as well

pescador said...

hi cathy
thanks for the comments
i have that translator on the blog , it suck's , but for having an a idea is ok!
hugs from babylon

ValGalArt said...

Awesome!