Tuesday 4 September 2007

I've done a website!

Yes!  I now have my very own website, with pictures and a history of me on and everything! Interested parties - who haven't already been pressured into 
checking it for bugs and fleas - can take a look here.

It was great fun and games building it, not least because I was obliged to do it all through Internet Explorer.  On my computer IE likes to shut down to have a cup of tea and a nap at regular intervals - usually when I'm in the middle of doing something which needs a lot of concentration.

I thought I might go out to play last weekend but then realised that if I did, I would go around obsessing about the ****** thing, so I might as well get on and finish it.  I find that I can get as hooked on things like this as lovesick people do on the object of their passions!

The Nursery Rhymes are finished, Keith Donnelly is off making the music to go with it, I'll have to write a covering letter with proper worms in, and then it's off!!!

Right, I'd better get on with clearing up the chaos I call a studio ...

2 comments:

Shona said...

Looks brilliant - a nice, simple (but solid) site which allows your work to be displayed without distraction! Too many times, I've seen sites which are way too focused on look but forget that the content will do the talking - well done, Missy!

Thanks for the lovely birthday wishes - I had a really lovely day, with find cooking by His Nibs and a bottle of champagne - what more could a girl want?

I have an problem with Illustration Station - I can't find it to log in (hence my absence!) - please can you e-mail me the link?

xxxx

FRANK M HANSEN said...

I just linked to your blog and website via your comment on my blog (due to Illustration Friday). Your work and your website look incredible. I really love the lyrical style that comes out in your work. I look forward to seeing more of your work and I'm sure I will. Very talented.